Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Provoked!!!!!

So what if i am a Christian?? i am proud of my belief!! and that is me, if you dont like it, just get out of my sight!! i believe, i have never step into your boundary nor religion, so as a form of fairness, cant you just live my religion alone.. in the past ten over months, you and ___ and the whole bunch have been trying to discriminate me.. i already lie low, as what _________ has suggested.. but why cant you leave me alone?! now is school holiday, and i was enjoying it, you were the one who viewed me in friendster, not me.. i am not that free anyway, must you send such insulting bulletine to me?? You are nothing so great you know?? think by insulting christianity, able to gain popularity to yourself? just stop dreaming.. face reality.. all the rest just like enjoying a clown making a fool out of himself.. please wake up.. you are really not that smart..
to TIFFANY, i dare to mention your name.. let's make it clear, you have always been the irritating one.. cant you just try noticing your surrounding? so what most of my friends are christians, at least we share a dream, we have visions and dreams that we strive to obtain.. it definitely beats you just playing WOW all the time, and calling me a bitch right?? wanna say so much about me, mention my name, and we will make it "FUN" trust me.. dont keep thinking that you need attention.. sometimes making so much unneeded noises/ comments only invites irritation.. i wont be like you and put that i will advise you.. because this is a true fact!!
********************************************
for people who read this.. sorry if it sounded not me, just need to let it out, so angry at what some of my classmates have commented.. made my blood boil.. but i am okay.. hahahz.. I AM PROUD THAT I AM A CHILD OF GOD, NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE THE FACT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home