Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

my crying day

hmm... call me a crybaby if you want.. hahaz.. cuz i kept crying yesterday.. in case they state the date wrongly, i mentioning 21 october 2006, saturday.. well, before i go into that, hmm.. my coughing is still on..*cries* i hate coughing, medicine not helping much lohz.. *hpmh*
anyway, yesterday, i woke up early in the morning, feeling so sleepy and everything.. my daddy woke me up to help my mom change bedsheet.. i dreaded it.. i was mumbling "why me??" hahaz.. at last i still helped my mom, and guess what, i went to make a spectacle.. and it cost, $138.. great sum, so expensive.. T_T and my mom is paying for me, i felt so bad that i told her, after i get my pay i want to half the cost with her.. and of course, she rejected me.. and yesterday morning, she told me that my spects will be for my birhtday gift.. and i was like"wow!! $138 for my birthday gift?! great blessing!!" but little did i know, she gave me a sliver necklace with a nice three color small precious stones.. and the chain itself already costs $200++, my heart dropped.."wow!! it is like so amazing, first i get a $138 specs as birthday girt and now, this?! i am not only blessed.. i am VERY VERY BLESSED!!" hahaz.. then my daddy gave me $10, i went in my room put my money and went in to the kitchen, i felt my jeans de back pocket very "stuffed" so i put my hand in seeing what i have in there, and i found $20!! at first i thought it is the money my daddy gave me, then i realised that it was actually no.. i'm like,"wow, now i have extra $30!! hahaz.. wow..
i then went out to meet GraceT, yeps, she is back.. hahaz.. i did not like my top, so i went to hunt for a new one at TM, and well i found, it was so so nice, and costs $18 only.. hahaz.. so happy, most importantly, it makes me look slim.. wahahahaz..
then it was service, it felt short, but it was definitely meaningful, i realised Pastor said one thing that was so important, if we only look for supernatural in the spectacular, we will miss God.. yup.. and God, i dont wanna miss YOU okay... never ever.. because i want to be with you...
hmm.. then after service.. we fellowshipped!! hahz. i played with Kenrus guitar, and then the urge of crying overwhelmed me.. i hugged mel and cried really hard..thank you mel for being my huggable and sweet sister.. then i hugged annabelle and cried too..hahaz.. then i felt a bit better le.. hahaz...
Huiying, yvonne's friend came down.. she stay at amk so she took the same bus with us, as she is a new friend, obviously GraceQ will send her home.. so i alighted at sister Dorcas house de bus stop alone... it was so quiet and i got afraid, so i called Jiejin, and i couldnt hold it anymore... i cried in the phone, because i was so scared..
there is something which i never tell anyone before.. i am afraid to be alone in the dark.. i cannot stand being alone.. that was why i cried, sweet Jiejin pei me on the phone until i got on the bus and reach home, not only that, she even make me laugh, to cheer me up, Kenrus too, hahaz... THANK YOU KENRUS AND JIEJIN!!! hahaz..
i am grateful..
see?? told you i was crying and crying.. hahaz.. that's all.. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home