Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Friday, October 13, 2006

working life.. unique

can you all believe it?? i am actually working lahz!! hahaz.. have been working in my mama's office for 4 days le.. and just lidat, i earned $160.. hahaz... nice la..decided that i shall continue working until like december..i am working in my mama's office.. hmm.. time really flies there!! like i was just busy typing invoices, credit notes, faxing document, counting log list, doing fax transmission and then it is time to knock off le.. hahaz.. the best thing is, i get a NETT PAY.. because, my mom literally takes care and pay for my transportation and all my meals.. a benefit in working with your mama in the same company eh? hahaz..

today's cellgroup was good.. i cried for almost the entire worship.. (i'm living for more than just me! nothing's gonna change that, no one's gonna change that!!)wahahaz.. i think that's all ba.. now is like just 12.02am.. feels early.. whahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home