Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

STRESS PERIOD

too bad we cant see tears on the bloggy.. cuz i wanna cry.. so stress.. =( NEXT MONDAY, MY 'N' STARTING LE..=( haiz.. so stress.. in my dictionary now is just, stress, stress, stress, stress and more stress.. even thouh anabelle, ivan and mel told me that N is just like a minor exam, but i super stress... hmm.. i think the next sentence i say will bring me alot of people who will talk to me.. i am mostly going ite after my N le.. i have just decided .. my parents are supporting me for it.. not that i dont wish to put in effort.. but it is just something which i dont feel much confident to doing, just imagine i am so stress just for my N, how about when i take 'O', i think i will faint.. Crazy... hahaz....

maybe i should just go and check out how are the courses like.. hahaz.. yup, i think i should man.. hahaz.. okay.. i shall go and check now.. hahz. BYE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home