Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Saturday, October 07, 2006

why??!! WHY ALWAYS LIDAT???!!!!!!!!!

i dont understand, every year the same thing happens over and over again.. everytime near my birthday something ought to occur.. i hate it alot!!i got so upset, i left without fellowshipping with them,using the excuse of tiredness.. , ran towards the busstop, board on a cab and headed straight home.. then mel called, tears were welling up in my eyes, my heart started aching, when i put down the phone, i cant help but letting the tears to flow down.. my mom was at home, she wondered why was i home earlier than usual, she saw my red eyes, asked whether i cry, i dont wish to share it with her, so i blamed it on he haze..
this year i was finally looking forward for my birthday.. but now.. forget it.. i have left nothing to look forward to.. unknowingly my heart shattered.. not because no one care.. it is just that i never knew how to tell.. well just to really start with, birthday became just like a normal day to me, since i was in secondary one.. hahaz...
just cried abit.. but i should be fine.. .
dont feel like blogging le.. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home