Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Sunday, September 24, 2006

keeping my bloggy alive

hmmm... okay... trying to keep the blog alive as what andy has suggested.. wahahaz.. i am now at cineleisure level 9 there... not doing alot of stuff just slacking maybe?? hahaz.. .i refuse to stay at home because one of the reason is that my parents are playing mahjong with my relative at my house..another?? dont feel like mentioning it... hahaz...

Yesterday's service was so sweet la.. i was so touched i nearly cry and misses him lots more la.. hahaz.. benjamin was so funny, he and his nonsense, what "no link", "out of point" so crazy la.. hahaz.. lamer.. he was sitting beside me, then when all married couples are exchanging their vows again, he went like, " oooh, so sweet!! romantic!!" i was laughing at him all the way la.. hahaz...
I MISS JIEJIN ALOT!! hahaz.. even though i see her every week.. hahaz.. guess what? i introduced Miss Swan to Grace Quek.. she is being driven crazy by her.. hahaz...
okay shall blog more another time.. hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home