Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Monday, October 02, 2006

well, nasia ask me to do this survey

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Jasmine Lim
Birth date: 30 October 1990
Current status: Attached
Eye colour: either black or i dont know, why dont you tell me?=)
Hair colour: should be black ba.. at least that was the color i last dyed.. hahaz
Righty or Lefty: right handed.
Zodiac Sign: Scropio
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your heritage: ??
Your fears: worry about my studies, his safety and my friends' well-being
Your weaknesses: low self esteem
Your perfect pizza:extra cheese please!!
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither, because i dont like nor drink coffee
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: No
Curse: Dont have
Take a shower: yup
Have a crush: i am happily attached
Think you've been in love:hmm.. weird question, i am!=D
School: yup
Want to get married: YES
Believe in yourself: sometimes
Think you're a health-freak: hmm..nope
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: Never
Gone to the mall: think i did.. did i?? hahaz
Been on stage: no,stage fright
Eaten sushi: i did!! i did!! =P
Dyed your hair: exam.. haiz..
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: NEVER
Changed who you were to fit in: did it before.. but i wasnt happy
LAYER EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: 23!!
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye colour: Hazel
Best hair colour: Not sure
Short or long hair: depends
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: doing this survey
1 hour ago: surfing net
4.5 hours ago:still surfing net
o1 month ago: hmmm..not sure
1 year ago: playing??
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: God,Nasia, him, N161, mel, wei, belle ,jiejin, GraceQ and Sister Dorcas
I feel:neglected by love one
I hate: being fat.
I hide: my emotions(sometimes) from people.
I miss: Zac!
I need: God.
LAYER TWELVE: TAG 5 PEOPLE
number one: Andy
number two: xiao wei
number three: melissa
number four: pearly
number five: brendan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home