Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

he left le..went back to aussie.. now i am waiting for him

okay.. so many people comment on my font size say cannot see.. so now onwards i will use the normal size okay? hahaz.. he left singapore once again.. on 08 september he left lohz... unforgettable. cuz all because of him i had to wake up at 6++ in the morning on holiday lohz.. reached his house around 6.44am.. was tired la.. but have no choice mahz.. we will be apart for another 3 months nehz.. who were there? only his aunt, him and me.. hahaz.. so few right?? but still okay lahz.. he so funny lahz.. at the last moment then reluctant to go liao.. we didnt cry, we just hugged and he gave a light kiss on my cheek.. he now have been there for a week liaoz.. still have to wait so long for his returns.. unfair lah.. he wont be able to be here for my birthday, but i must be with him for his birhtday, cuz he will be back ... but i think i dont mind.. cuz the important thing is about spending quality time together right? hahaz...

now, since he is not physically here with me, i shall put all my focus on my exams, N level..haha.. it is not like when he is here i cant la.. but then i will want to spend time going out with him you see.. as our leaders always say, must always place your priority right.. so studies should come first right? Lynette and i are okay le.. cleared the air, decided to start everything anew.. hahaz.. i think maths are quite tough still but yeah!! Nagulan agrees to coach me.. hahaz.. in my maths and science.. what can be more bless then having a group of people who we are sure that they will stand by us when we are in need and share the joy with us.. well i know my cg people will always be ever-ready to coach me in studying and help me solve things that i am in doubt of.. agree?? i am being guided by alot of wonderful leaders.. they do things beyond their own duty, if you need a listening just pick up your phone, ring a number and you will get it.. when you are in lack of money, cant even buy food, you see the food appearing infront of you.. not because God dropped the food from the sky.. but HE allows people to bless you with food.. hmm.. is that what people always quote? "ask and you shall be given of what you ask?" haha... oh well.. when did i become so philosophical.. hahaz.. weird me.. hahaz.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home