Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I am not selected =((( but it is okay, i have other chances too

i am NOT selected!! However, it is okay! because at least i could got in to the top 15, it had already been great. Nevertheless, can anyone, just ANYONE, explain to me why BERWIN??!! why him??!! I admitted my defeat to the rest 5 of the directors out of the top 6, but not him!! he is so arrogant, proud, his pitch did not work out for me. i just cant figure it out.

Tyara, Mel, Timothy, although i did not make it this round, however, i will try my best the next round! be my cast the next time round as well can? i believe my cast awesome! the best are always kept till the last before using it and letting the others left amazed! Thank you for putting in the effort with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home