Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Monday, July 30, 2007

30 July 2007 ( couldnt post it, so posting it now) =)
HEY HEY!! i am like in school now! i had presented my second pitch already, the comments by Nick is not bad, however we are still unsure the final result. i NEED prayers! =)MEL! Deal set right?
It is not Richard's turn, so POOR THING!! *laugh out really loud!*
I think he is starting to panic already,he is looking at my screen, and seem to silently agreeing with me, oh well, he also have panic attacks like me!! *look at Richard* *do funny expressions* He is doing funny expressions at me also, lame pork! He love doing the poke poke deal, everytime we play, he will always act cute and then say, " pok,pok"
Dont you agree richard??? =)
Okay, i am listening to my other classmates pitching also, so i shall get ideals from their pitchs =)

know what?
Just now, Nick was asking who will be next, after Azli, it is Sebbie, however he have not reach yet , so Nick was like, " RICHARD" then Richard jumped up, i think he is like super scared! then Sebbie just arrived on time! =)
it is now safe for him, Richard, i think you really need to thank God le!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home