Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Sunday, July 22, 2007



Wei and me! =) However, this little Mrs, actually commented my eyes are small!! =( *hmpf* but what to do? she is a precious in my eyes, *precious sis~* so forgiven and being loved okay?? =)

Today i woke up early for service! *so proud of myself* i think the happiest person is Chard! It is because he dont have to give more than 20 missed calls for me to struggle getting up. When he called, i have already bathed! *laughs* think you are too late, my boy!

Couldn't get any seats initially, so i used my favorite method, get help! i called my sister checking out whether she had spare seats, she told me that she have three, and i took it. i needed eleven seats, so have to grab any of them if they are being spotted. Then next target was PUI MAN,ah jie, she was even cuter, because i spotted her on the same Terrence and her row seems empty, i purposely called her and ask her. *Ching ching* i got another four more seats! so still lack of four seats, and being a nice member of the church and because her care for me [i hope] she gave me the remaining four seats which i needed! Thank you so much!! Dorcas came and was pretty amazed, ( i know what are you people thinking about,)however no, she was not amazed with me, but the people of today's morning service people, they really was early. normally Sunday we will get a chance to sit at Alpha at least, but not today, so you can imagine the people there today, it can be described as "people mountain, people sea" God moved greatly today, it has been such a long time that i felt the way i did! we were like praying then Pst Kong told us to clap our hands and release our faith, and letting God help us to worry less, for a born-worrier like me, needed it alot. i teared when clapping because i really felt the calmness, it is just a very amazing feeling.

I am going to fast for Monday, Tuesdaya and Thursday, it might not be 24hours fast, but i know if i have the right motive and motivation, God will see it too!! =)

okay, enough of the typing.

P/S People, i am busy but bored too, can you all like meet up with me?? i miss you people loads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home