Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

i got my results!!

Finally , after so long, another post.
Tried posting a few times, but everytime finish typing just lazy then close the window. ~lack of discipline~
I have gotten back my results already! Best Results ever!!*i think*
Digital Photography- B
Video Production1- A
Computer Graphics- B
GPA-3.438

I am so satisfied with my grades, the best part, i did not think i could even pass my Video production1, because i did not even really studied for it. Before that i even send my parents off at the airport, as they were flying off to Kuching. The next thing i know i had to cab back to school and there i was in the examination hall. i think my dad and mum are proud of my grades! However, pride is not going to get in the way, because i am also not really happy with my grades, i want to obtain higher marks! So i am going to study even harder. *hmm, that reminds me, my synopsis is still half-done only*

Hey people, i am really flying off to Hongkong already, next Wednesday, do not even bother to think of sending me off. Trust me, none of you will ever be able to wake up. i have to reach the airport by 5.35..AM, taking the first flight among the three my school people are going off in. the plane will leave at 8am.. most of the media team crew are taking the first flight, except my dear friends, Sufian and Thomas. See you both there! The rest of the crew members are leaving in the first flight, and coming back in the first flight also. oh, i will be touching down back at singapore only on Saturday,7 July, 7.55pm. Not a bad news, because it means, instead of missing two lessons of Sermon On the Mount, i will only need to miss one! ~excited!~

i am suddenly reminded with this song,
"Read your bible, pray everyday
pray everyday, Pray everyday
Read your bible, pray everyday
And you will Grow, Grow, Grow

And you will grow,grow,grow
And you grow, grow, grow

Read your bible, pray everyday
And you will grow, grow, grow"

True enough! just that it is not just physical growing, but in the spiritual life and in maturity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home