Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007



This is being drawn by me on Fuer's hand, during CMS lesson, i think while the lecturer was talking, my hands were bored so i grabbed Fuer's hand to draw, she is a sweet babe! because she did not object nor mind, just left her hand for me to decorate. However, i also did not disappoint her, because it is not done badly, agree? =D



I drew on Wi liang, Chard and my own hand as well, no matter what, have to be fair, i scribbled and decorated all the hands, and i am so proud with my work!! using black ink pen is good, you know why? it gives you a bit of illusion like as if it is a real tattoo.



I drew things on their hand yesterday again, however, this time i did not draw on my own hand! *laughs* because after drawing for them , i felt very lazy. this is Chard's hand! it is a joke between Ida, Chard and myself. That is why you see a "malnutrition" monkey over there.



Wi liang's hand was fun to draw on, when i was drawing the guy's pants on his hand, he was like saying, why the legs look wobbly? then i told him, it was crumpled and not wobbly legs, because i wont include Wi liang's own leg there. *he got my "sour powder" then he was, " okay, then i have nothing to say. i just look at him and laugh =)



Fuer's hand again! She is our number one, favorite sotong, thus i drew this on her. we just laugh about it and it was her tattoo for the day. She is my sha sotong!



okay i looked so tired because i just cried before snapping this picture, i cried because Chard actually did a video for me, he was so clever in selecting the song, the pictures, the lyrics that the combination just summons my tears, i kept crying.
Thank you Chard, thank you for all you have done for me!

*love you~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home