Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Sunday, August 05, 2007

God, i am now thinking of the song,

Whom have i in Heaven but You
There is none who i desire besides You
my heart and my strength, many times they fail
but there is one truth that always will prevail
God is the Strength of my heart
God is the strength of my heart
God is the Strength of my heart
And my Portion forever
forever

It is really you that that i long for, and care for, all thing might pass away, but You will never.

Thank you for the strength that you have given me. I love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home