Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

clearing the cobwebs and blahx of rubbish? =)

okay... i havent been blogging since... let me see.. December 15????!!!! that is like ultra long.. hahahz... okay.. sorry to bloggy.. because of what i know of, not much people really view and tag lohz.. haiz.. hahahz...

let me just try to blog out everything i can remember ya? =)

hmm... Monday..
i went Kbox with Jiejin ah ma, Yvonne, Huiying and Patrick... celebrated Patrick's birthday.. He enjoyed!! well, we were simply nuts!! we started singing around 3 maybe.. then guess what time we finish singing????? 10++ nearly 11pm can??? like so late lahz... hahaz... the most amazing part is, JIEJIN ACTUALLY SANG CAN?? HAHAHAHAHHAHAZ... it was simply, SPECTACULAR sight.. hahahahz...

next, Tuesday..
i went to eat breakfast with my parents!! see??? i am a fillal daughter okay?? hahaz... they also sort of came into my room for alot of times just to wake me up.. hahhaz...then, i went to meet jiejin,kenrus and Patrick... we went to eat minced pork noodle.. it was nice!! but i couldnt finish.. so Kenrus helped me to finish the rest of my food.. such a good "daddy" ya?? hahaz..then we went shopping!! hahahz... my mama sponsored me $150 to buy new year clothings.. hahhaz.. so went to check it out.. hehehz.. so blessed!! we shop til like 7+? then went home. we were VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY TIRED!! yup... we were!!

Wednesday
i went for my dental appointment.. hahahaz... so happy!! another 3 months, goodbye braces!! and Hello retainer!!hhehehz...

Thursday,
i went Bras basah to collect my mama's medicine then went to see suhaili, as in, her work place.. the ice cream there is like marvellous lahz!! hahaz.. shall go there and eat more.. hahahz..

Friday,
i went to my school, SIMEI ITE and paid my first term course fee.. and bought my uniform.. was ex!! but i like them.. hahaz.. then off i went to see Miss Wati.. bought her Lollipops.. hahaz.. also in hope to see other teachers.. but too bad.. no chance.. they had meeting and stuff so like.. very sad!! i then went home to charge the digital camera as Kenrus ask me to bring.. after that, i went to meet cellgroup people for dinner.. it was fu.. and Jiejin is a PRO in pool!! super PRO lohz... never mess with her man.. hahahz...

Saturday!!
i went service!! it was awesome!! was tired as i went GYM before that!! so cool!! hahaz... burnt fats again!! i'm loving it!! =) okay .. i am done with blogging for now!!


TAKE CARE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home