Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Monday, November 27, 2006

it is all over..

Hey people!! i think some might not know.. but we are over... totally over and done with..
reason?? hmmm...i think that we both feel and know we are not right for one another.. and that is all.. yup!! dont worry ya? i am okay le.. it was quite hard to let go, i admit.. but i believe what you have to do, you just have to do it that's all.. well... God is our HEALER!!
YA !! I BELIEVE HE NOT ONLY CAN HEAL OUR ILLNESSES, HE CAN HEAL OUR EMOTIONS AND HEART TOO!! =D

GOD, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! YOU HAVE HEALED ME.. THANK YOU MY LORD!!

Seriously, after the break-up, i felt so much lighter.. hmm.. but it was still the memories i cant really forsake.. i suddenly miss pui man alot.. the times she cared for me, times we were being lame.. and her scolding me for not taking care of myself in a comical way.. hahaz.. but owell... i still get to see her once in a while lahz.. still not bad.. hahahz....

wei told me that at this period of time, i need a helping hand to pull me through, to carry on..
i think it is true.. and i told her, " even if one day, i really find that i dont have the strength to go on, i will always know that i have a group of people who i know will keep supporting me.."
yup.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home