Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

NEW UPDATE!!

muahahaz.... okay.. nowadays i just simply like doing random update.. cuz no one see mahz.. so no need update it like so often..right?hahaz...hmm.. okay.. Mel wants badly to see me mentioning her on my bloggy.. so i shall grant her wish right? hahaz... I LOVE MEL, I LOVE MEL, I LOVE MEL!! HAHAZ...

yup.. Mel i love you!! and i will always do!! hahaz.. okay.. now i cannot be bias.. so i must put.. I LOVE... IGNASIA!! PUI MAN AH JIE, JESS JIE, SABRINA, CHMEL, STELLA, NAOMI, LYNETTE, PEAR JIE, ZAC, GRACE Q, GRACE T, ANNABELLE-AKA-BELLE, BRENDAN, JIE JIN, KENRUS, LEXX, EDMUND, DA KOR-BROTHER JUSTIN,XIAO KOR- MARTIN,QIAN JUN,ALL POS DE SISTERS, XUETING,WEITING,FATHER,SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.. hahaz... in short term, i simply love everyone!! hahaz..oh ya.. must put, cuz this person super important in my life!! I LOVE SISTER DORCAS!!!!! she is someone who can never be forgotten in my life!! when i was down, and not walking right in God, she doesnt scold.. she usually use encouraging words to wake me up, she are not those rebuking kind, she is the most gentle cellgroup leader i have ever know.. so so so so so so so so so so so BLESSED to have her as my leader.. she simply just rock my world lahz.. hahaz...
wahahz.. i thank God hat He placed so many wonderful, anointed and caring people into my life.. those who can endure my bad behaviour and weaknesses.. i just wanna let all of you people know that, even though some friendships were short-term or starting to drift apart unknowingly that, i do cherish all of you!! every single on of you have placed footprints into my heart.. that can never be erase, the laughters and tears that we shared in the past will be a part of me no matter what happen.. it is a journal within my heart that i will never forget nor replaced.. thank you for loving me.. i believe without the exsistence of anyone of you, i would not have grown so much and be what i am today.. this blog is dedicated you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home