Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Piles of work. time to slack maybe?

i know. I have been blog shifting make people confuse right? Who ask you people never respond to my questions asking for you people's opinion.

Sore throat, BEGONE!! *thinking* *laughs* sorry kind of lame!
I am tired!! however, i always want to remember what Pastor and Gabriel always say, "tired people change the world!!" and Oh oh! do you know, EVAN ALMIGHTY IS THE BEST!! i know that i am kind of slow, but still, EVAN ALMIGHTY IS THE BEST!!

sometimes,i am those kind who hope to see the outcome happening almost immediately. Especially when it concerns/ associates with prayer.
but what the character said was very true, " when people prays for patience, will God give them patience immediately or opportunities to let them learn patience? if someone ask God for a family to stay closer to one another and become more like a family, will God just give it to them or give them opportunities to get closer and stick together as a family??"

So next time if people dare to question me stuff like, "i ask God to bring me to a higher level to help people, but end up i cannot even help myself! why so?"
i shall use the same principle and answer that person. so exciting right??!!

God is my precious and my Saviour!! i love HIM forever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home