Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

short post or long post? hmm.. we shall see..

hmmm... okay.. last week was fun.. hehez.. erm.. i dont sound very enthusiastic hor?how about this? LAST WEEK WAS FUN!!! hahaz... lame.. i know.. haha.. hmm.. on saturday, it was Anthiel's birthday!! hahaz, in case you are not sure, Anthiel is a very cute 1 year old baby, daughter of Brother Gabriel, my ZS.. hahaz..had cg before that, had a fun game.. very interesting one.. hunter and the bear.. hahaz.. something similar to murderer and detective.. then it was praise and worship, i love it, it is because He was so with me la, talking to me slowly... even though i cried alot.. it is because, he gave me a picture of a cross junction, a super difficult path to choose.. but it is so obvious that the path to choose is just right infront of me.. however it will cost me to sacrifice something very precious to me now.. p.s dont worry not about my relationship with Zac.. yeah.. so i was super confused.. then it was service.. He reminded me again.. i simply tear through the song, " So you would come"hahz.. cuz it is so sotrue.. i mean, recently i am always thinking and praying for my future.. but it was all so blurry..now is so clear.. yet ... i am not prepared to sacrifice.. it will be like so weird lahz.. then on sunday it was FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.. went for Sun's autograph session at first.. then i went to cineleisure for Get Real" where she was participating the talk.. next was Hereen to support Jacky and Puii ah jie de performance.. stand until my leg super tired.. cuz literally, i stood for the whole day.. hahaz.. then was just food and fun!! enjoyed the whole thing wahahaz..





-i'm at the cross junction, o see the two paths and decided to choose the way which He wants me to.. my next step is clear,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home