Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Long- awaited entry

Okay... jie... you have been asking for my blog ever- since dont know when... so i am entering a new blog entry.. hahaz.. today is the most special day can?? hahaz... it is me and him de second month... even though we are having as long distance relationship... hahaz.. so it is even a more special and precious day for me.. but not only that.. i realised yesterday through scrolling my handphone pictures that i have known Puii ah jie for 11 months le!!! and the very first time we started relly interacting with each other is the very day i took her first picture.. which is on 25.05.05.. so every month on the 25th i get to celebrate 2 special and sweet occasions.. haha...


okay... and now is the most exciting time... hahaz.. because i have a testimonial to share..Wahahahahahz..
my result have GREAT IMPROVEMENT!!! hahaz... i remember last year, when i got my end of year result, i was quite disappointed.. because i felt that even though i worked and studied so hard yet i still got quite a few 'U' grade.. BUT, this time i so so so super happy... haha... because i received my progress report for the past few months and i nearly jumped and hit my class de ceiling.. hahaz... you know what?? for these past few months , my result now only left with one ' U' grade.. wahahaz... the most wonderful thing is that i finally hit my target of my Chinese result.. i have been aiming for a A1 for it since dont know when.. i always feels that my chinese was good and eligible to obtain an A1 very very easily.. but well, i didnt.. i scored B3 and B4 on and off in Sec 1 and Sec2, in Sec 3 have improve by a bit.. i scored A2... but now.. i am like yeah!!! thank God !! A1... muahahaz.. so happy k? kekex...

happy.. happy... happy.. hahaz.... well today i'm high.. i admit.. hahaz... now i have to put on my sprinting gear and zoom all the way to catch up with what i have been missing out from God and claim them all back.. as training.. and prepared that i will be able to fight the spiritual warfare and win it beautifully... hahaz...


ah jie.. i miss ya... always stay cheerful and be my jie for life k?? hahaz...


Zac zac, always be there for each other k??


muahahaz... i am always missing him and puii ah jie... hahaz




still counting the days ahead.. hehex... jie... i have updated my blog le worx.. hahaz...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home