Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Monday, March 27, 2006

hello!!! hehex...

hello... now still in the morning.. 6.34am.. havent go school yet.. so decided to send in a blog entry first.. hmm... tummy really hurting now lohz.. guess i ate something wrong from yesterday..
let me see... on last saturday it was 25.03.2006.. which was also the very day that i have gotten attach with him.. because of that.. early in the morning i received his call... he was sweet yet a bit shy shy lidat.. he ask me saying," so you know what is the occasion today?" then i was like... yeah.. i know.. is our 1 month.. hahaz...
then i headed on for service after a while rest.. brought my guitar along.. because i was suppose to have my guitar lesson...but in the end it was being cancelled off.. but i'll be having it today... Brendan help me take my guitar while we were on our way there, so it wasnt that bad... thank you so much wor brendan... anyway.. when i was on my way to the foodcourt to expo, walking with brendan, i saw pui man ah jie backview.. so i shouted out her name.. but i didnt know this shocked both brendan and pui man jie.. they were like..," lidat also can know is her ar?" then i was like.. ya.. so easy... hahaz...very common thing mahz.. hahaz...
then i had bs with sister dorcas first then went for service.. it was a great message... of making the right decision to be a line -crosser.. afterward.. we went fellowshiping.. but something happened made me kinda pissed off then.. but i okay liaoz.. hahz... then i went over to find Sister Dorcas at foyer 3 , mel was there because she was talking to melissa before that.. finally i told her about him de things le.. she say she dont against but she is worry for how i am doing my studies , emotionally and spiritually...i say.. studies okay lah.. spiritually improving.. emotionally still working on it... she says that she know i have improve a bit emotionally.. but she want me to be well in my emotions too.. still must jia you.. i told her that.. i can focus on my studies now.. because, no matter what.. he is still not beside me now.. and i have lynette in school to push me on as i do the same to her..hahaz,, then after that.. she told me that actually she knew one month ago.. but she was just wondering why i never go and tell her.. i told her,"because i find you scary??" then she say," or is it because you have that fear in your heart.." i said maybe ba.. had a bad experience.. then she told me that.. that is also why she keep preaching about we have to really trust every single person... true too la.. i can tell the rest, why cant i telll her?? so yup.. i'm just glad that i did what i did..

okay la.. need to go school le.. bye..


missing him and puii jie... hahaz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home