Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

hmm.. okay.. so i havent been blogging.. hahaz... sorry la jie.... alot of things in hand mahz.. hmm... my time-table for nowadays are roughly.. Monday and Tuesday most likely will stay back in school for " commitment programme" then next... on Wednesday, i have guitar class with Elaine..thursday stay at home to watch the part-time maid.. Friday, go for POS dance practise then go for cellgroup.. on Saturday go for another guitar lesson given by Elaine then on Sunday, spend some time with my parents or something like that.. hahaz... yup i admit that i am kind of busy lah.. hahaz... but i sort of enjoying everyday having somethings to do.. because... it makes me feel very exhausted thus tempt me to have early rest.. if not i have to toss and turn for at least a while then only will be able sleep by 1-2am..
okay... today worse... i slept last night at 12am.. and i woke up at 4.30am this mornng... went to hang the clothings up, then starting to surf the net.. hahz.. oh well.. i am just a crazy gal.. maybe hor?? hehex... jie will definitely agree.. *thinking* she must be nodding her head now.. and laughing man.. hahaz... but i am who i am.. thus i am very unique... in good and bad ways... i discover another CHC member in my school le.. she is in Sec1 this year.. her name is xin er... she looks.. sweet... hahaz... yup.. so now i in my school.. i discover that i have CHC members in my school, the age range is Sec 1, Sec 3 , Sec 4 and Sec 5.. hope God will even make it more perfect for me as in... let me find a sec 2 de.. hahaz... then it'll be so extremely cool lahz.. hahaz..
i mean.. the best mahz.. so that we will be able to really go out to every single level and meet the people's needs.. hahaz.. Mr Lim... my school de full-time counselor(spelling??) my ex POA teacher told me that.. i should really apply what i learn from church and stuff and start finding out who really needs my listening ears.. *pulling my ear* *detecting broken hearted people and waiting to meet their needs* the funny thing was, he emphasis that when we listen, DON'T PREACH.. hahaz... i was like.. why do people always think that we Christians always go around preaching?? i mean yes la.. we do share a bit only with believers and those who are interested mahz.. you see my pattern, do i look like i go around seeing people then i will just preach?? even if i am ask to do this way, i wont lohz.. hahaz.. bcause i dont dare.. hahaz.. i have something call stage fright de.. hahaz...
Do you know that in the past.... whenever i meet someone who i dont know and stuff.. you can forget about me going around getting to know them.. hahaz... even when they approach me.. i will sometimes just simply burst into tears de... hahaz... funny right?? i remember there was once few years ago.. i went a make-up cellgroup( not people teaching nor learning make up horx.. it is going for another cellgroup meeting as you you have missed your own.. hahaz.. ) then the people was trying to be really friendly so they came just to introduce themselves.. but before they could finish introducing.. i will already cry like crazy.. hahaz.. funny hor? i remember that cellgroup leader even offer me to go home if i was afraid of strangers and stuff.. she so caring.. but then i stayed on until the whole thing ended.. see.. i just revealed another short part of my past.. hahaz... have to go to school le.. later Lynette have to wait or me, then i will feel very bad man.. hahaz... Tata..








*missing him so much and i miss Jie very very much!!*




still counting and looking forward for the day you comes back.. hahaz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home