Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

due to overwhelming request...

yup... due to overwhelming requests from the same few people (as always) i am updating my bloggy once again... *clearing the dusts away* there look much more cleaner le.. wahahaz... well well... my life recently?? STILL HAVENT GET TO REALLY SEE AND SPEND TIME WITH PUII AH JIE!!!*hmpf.. tao yan de lohz... recently i manage to get my spiritual life to start going up and stuff.. guitar is getting along fine... improving and stuff.. the happiest thing is the news of my CGL, sister Dorcas is considering to use me anot le.. wahaha... happy yet stress.. hahaz... a super common syptom lohz.. so ya...
what about POS?? hmm.. lidat lohz.. this year.. is physically weak de me.. but emotionally and spiritually is okay .. hahz..i so sad can?? my chinese i got A2.. even though i really wanna get A1 lahz.. sad.. hahaz... but never mind.. oh ya... me and zac de third month has just passed not long ago.. on 25 may.. he called after so long that i was simply just kept on jumping lohz.. around my poor thing, merilyn.. who unknowingly just like a tree.. wahahaz... not only that.. it was also my anniversary with PUII JIE!!! i know her for one year.. time doesnt only flew very fast.. i suspect it sat on a rocket... hahaz.. okay i was just trying to be very lame.. hahaz... k lah.. nothing to write le.. i think.. blehz.. hahaz... buaibuai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home