Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Saturday, May 06, 2006

blahblahblah

okay... i wanna be a good girl and update my bloggy.. so that i wont kena nag.. hahaz... recently only having exams la.. one after and another.. i only completed 2 papers.. English and Chinese.. English was okay.. but Chinese very funny.. hahz.. i messed up the criteria of the Chinese compre with the English ones.. hahaz... then i nearly fliped la.. so confusing.. then when i was stressed up( for the first time) my chinese teacher came walking towards me, patting my shoulder and say," xiao jie, destinction hor.." so super anti-climax la.. hahaz.. then i was like staring at her... in my heart i was just saying.. can you please excuse me awhile first? but i still love her as my teacher.. hahaz... so ya lohz...
the during chinese de letter writing.. my brain alreay taking break le.. so blank blank de.. hahaz... so while thinking, i did graffiti on my poor eraser.. hahaz.. hahaz.. just couldnt stop poking on it.. so ya lohz...poor eraser... haha... when i suddenly have a idea, then my exam de teacher came over to my seatt.. my idea like find the teacher scary or what..*poof* and it was gone.. hahaz... then i keep staring at my teacher.. then he just keep looking at me and looking at the paper... to and fro, to and fro... hahz.. it was a very funny sight.. hahaz... hmm.. think will update again.. but i dont know when though.. hahaz...




will always be missing Zac and Puii jie.. hehex...


a lifetime long...
hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home