Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tell me about getting ill!!

I am so upset!! The weather is like really bad, i dont know what actually is wrong, but i have been sick for 2 days already. Quite sad right? Not getting enough sleep is already something i havent been complaining because i find it no point, but now, feel like vomiting, fever and unwellness???
Never mind, i am strong, with Christ! i am going to be okay!
Okay, Tuesday, while i was digitising the tapes my group have been shooting recently, my mother called with enthusiasm on the phone asking me whether i am off school already, my answer was like, nope, and politely, i asked her why. She was like a little child, commenting the indonesian food near her office is awesome and she feel like eating, asking whether do i want to eat. Being still unwell and feeling stomach rolling up and down, i sort of said, dont think so, stomach not feeling too good. I sense her worry and disappointment, she propose we could have it another day and she hung the phone. I feel really bad, thus i called her saying, " you want to eat the indonesian food is it? " she replied, "yes! you want?" Hearing this, i had no heart to reject, i say, " okay loh, let's go and eat then." she was excited, just like a little girl being granted to eat mcdonald. Well, i am a fillial girl, dont you agree? =)
The food was not disappointing at all, the price, VERY EXPENSIVE!! and yet my mother was like, "wow, it is quite okay, only eighty plus. " provided 15% discount is included, it dont seems okay to me at all. However, i can see my mother's real intention was not anything about the money, but it was the time we as a family going out and having a nice dinner, spending some quality time together.
I am suppose to subsitute Thomas tomorrow because he is not free tomorrow for the shoot, provided i am suppose to wake up at 5.30am. I am not still currently awake at 3.11 am, what GREAT news is this?? I tried covering myself with my blanket and physco myself to sleep, but the urge of vomiting overwhelmed everything else, and guess what? i ran into the toilet and nothing came out. =( disappointing man.
Well, my dad says whenever i am not feeling well, my face writes it all out. Like today (Tuesday), i felt unwell and told Mr Boi that i want to leave earlier, he did not ask anything much and just said okay. Like, it is so easy, he just said okay. Amazing lecturer i have ya?

I WANT TO BE WELL!! I DONT CARE!!

=)

~sWeEt RoMaNcE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home