Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jesus.Do you love girl like me? =)


Just randomly have this little thought.
Jesus, do you like a girl just like me. Being someone who can be quite mischievous at times. Done all the bad things, like smoking, drinking, playing pranks, bad-mouthing people that i really hate. Judge people personally sometimes. A girl who once depised herself so much that ended up cutting her self and always blaming people.so that i feel like the wholoe owes me a living..
However, You were able to change me. Although i might not really perfect now in You, i am still trying my very best. You showed me that the world dont owe me a living, and that we are suppose to bring Your gospel and glory into this world. My background is being known by rarely alot of people, but everytime people knows them, it has never failed to shock them.. The change You made in my life is so tremendous, it could never have been able to express in words, nor actions.It is jsut purely a miracle. although times i might be rebellion, but NEVER ONCE You will reject me , not only that, You always embrace me back into Your warm arms, telling me how much You love me. Making me feel like a little baby, being cradled in Your arms, warming my heart and letting me know that You care, Thank you!! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home