Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am blessed!

I am really really blessed! i have uncountable blessings to thank God for!
1. I'm going as media team to hongkong, for my school's student seminar at HongKong. Provided i am only required to pay $150 only!
2. I'm been given a new MAC BOOK with webcam!! it is like so HIGH!! It costs like over $2K!
3. I will be rewarded a scholarship this Friday, 18 MAY 2007, at serangoon CC, although unsure of how much the amount will be, but it is still a great blessing!
God! without You, i will never even think about receiving so much!

The day i fell, You used not one, but both hands and helped me up. Telling me that, no matter what bad things i have done, and how the world has influence me, You dont care, just because i am Your beloved daughter, that is why you forgave me.

I am so touched by you! Thank you Lord once again! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home