Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Friday, May 18, 2007

Amazing!

I have receiving my scholarship cheque le, it is $1,200 !! on top, my mother has just told me that i am allowed to use the $200, and save the remaining $1 thousand!
Well it is good enough for me already, at least she did not say only allow me to spend $20 right?
Yesterday i watched Stomp the Yard once more, but this time was in class, it has a story within the story, apart from all the dancing, it was how a person truly understand that when you are in a team, it will no longer be just about you, yourself, but the entire group of people. The love to finish what the late brother want to complete ( which was going to college) despite it was one thing he did not think he could ever make it, he done it. I nearly tear once more, however at that part, i turn to Fu er, and she was like making me laugh, tears naturaly roll back by themselves. Okay i am going to make a decision, if i ever want to have a good cry of a touching film, i am not going to sit with Fu er already. =) But if comedy, by all means, Fu Er, you can sit with me. =)
A thing that is good about my course is that, we are able to get in touch with all kinds of film, watching films are part of our module too, not only watching them but also evaluate the style of how they are shooting, the colors, the settings, camera angles too.
Some of us have big dreams to realise now,like some people want to be a animator, a editor, a producer, a singer, actor and etc.
One thing we are sure, if we really want to obtain those things, we need a lot of discipline to really study, get good grades, surpass all the rest, get into poly and then we are another step closer to our goal. Dont you agree?

Well, today is a special day! it is Kenrus and Nicole's Birthday, yes, their birthday is on the same day. Such a coincidence!
Today is also my 2 month anniversary with Richard! =) I thank God for him, because, when i am not feeling well, he would take care of me, when i am stress, he uses humor to make me smile, when i have mood swings, he understands me, instead of fighting or quarrelling, he would usually choose to hold onto me until i feel much better.
Thank you Chard!! i love calling you that when we are outside. But you are my dar, with God's blessing and Dorcas's, we can go really far, i am believing it, i know you too!
i simply <3 you! =)

However, my ultimate lover is not you, because NO ONE can surpass any love that i have for GOD!
other than Him, you are my most beloved! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home