Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Friday, April 06, 2007

GOOD FRIDAY and COOKED HAND

hahahaz.. i have a scald and having blister de right hand.. by what? hahaz... MY FAVORITE STALL'S SPICY TOFU AND FISH BALL.. hahz.. not going to blame on anyone.. because the auntie was nice.. just got to blame my glutton mouth.. hahahaz.. as i asked for more soup then too greedy then the soup spilled on my poor little hand.. But never mind, mouth, i still will love you and use you to eat things de.. hahahahahaz... okay.. i am high. hahaz.. well although the earlier part of the day was bad, the later ones came and overturn the sad mood to really happy mood!! =) and oh oh... PUI MAN JIE, I REALLY HAVE TAKE CARE OF MYSELF LOHZ.. =( hahaz.. Though my fav is still people taking care of me.. hehez..

okay. down to earth now..

.............................................
.........................
......................
................
.........
......
...
..
.

today i went for the service.. TREMENDOUSLY well done!! * a round of applause for the drama team!!* i simply love the work of the make-up artist.. he/she made the devil really looked realistic and evil.. *applause!* i love the concept and the creative yet touching idea which they manage to bring forth to me.. i teared.. or rather really cried, i felt the pain of the suffering, it was as if, me being the one whipped,slashed. so heavy and so painful. i love the music, it brought my emotion along with it.. i can never stop describing how it awes me so much. I saw the guy who made me suffer for four years of my secondary school life, i never approach him. but i do sincerely hope the show touched him, and not him mocking and teasing about everything he sees today. God, you are my provider ya? and Your joy IS my strength. tomorrow i am going to have my first ever blood donation!! here i come MISSY!! please don't let me feel pain, i don't want to cry there.. it will be such embarrassing sight. i had fun playing concentration with MEL!! =) it was good!! M,J,R hahz.. today i was so forgetful until i left my money on the table and left house with a wallet which only consist my OM card and NRIC. hahaz.. blur me. but have no fear, cuz COUPON is here. the coupon enabled me to get food, drinks and have fun. cool right? =) awesome!

the bottomline, I AM SO HAPPY JESUS RESURRECTED!! although there are temptation we think that they are too great to be handled, howver once i remember how He had to suffer and die on the cross for us, my heart started to melt, with such great love, i can never bear to leave Him.

Just like how the Korean mother were willing to stripe herself including her undergarments in such a cold winter, just in order to save her baby boy, to survive and grow, she was being frozen to death, but i know, when she made the decision she will never regret, because the love a mother has for her own child, is greater any other obstacles in life. All of us will become a parent one day, have we ever ask ourselves that if we are stuck in such a situation, will we be like the mother who sacrifice her ownlife for the life of her child, or will we just abandon the baby and run for our own life only. yes, many people will say that they will do what the mother did, but who knows, when the day finally comes, will we still do what we said out so easily?

worth a thought ya? =)

.............................................................................................
....................................................................................
..........................................................................
...........................................................
..............................................
.............................
.......................
.............
.......
....
...
..
.

-tea was here-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home