Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A day of special?

yesterday i am a good girl! i came home right after school, stayed at home with Chard, played games he was snoring away. He cannot accompany me for a full day today! He had to visit his neighbor who have gotten a serious stroke. At least he stayed until 5 plus before leaving. anyway, we drank and ate a lot of things, like, Fried Kway tiao, milo dinosaur, i drank Pearl milk tea and he drank Green apple ice blended.

I was left to continue slacking until my parents reach home. My mother wants to have porridge at home, so i was instructed to cook it. They brought home some vegetable, i then volunteered to cook the vegetable. {serve no fear, i can cook!} since yesterday (27-11-07) is my dad's birthday. to me, it tasted not bad. However, there is always roon for improvement.

i told Chard about it, then he was like still have? (he will ask because i have never cook anything for him) so in the end he won the victory by asking me to cook for him today. but make sure you are the one that helps to clean up okay?

I think that is all.

love is a choice not a feeling, it is only when two have agreed on the same choice that binds them closer together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home