Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Saturday, March 04, 2006

power day?? surely..

today.. miraculously and finally, pui man jie never suan me.. and yup i bitten her.. hehe... then was like.. okay.. fine.. you lidat also happy ar? yup... cuz i very long never interact with you le... because you are always so busy with your stuff.. then nowadays you working so i after school also cannot meet like the way last year we usually do.. so miss you lots.. and left you a bite.. to remind you to not forget about me, your ah gal.. hehez...

my cellgroup leader, sister Dorcas signed me up for the spelling bee competition.. i almost fainted when i flipped through.. so hard lohz.. need prayers , courage and more FAITH!! hehex...haiz.. will try my best de.. i was so touch by him.. he gave me reassurance that the relationship will work out no matter what de.. okay.. i mean i do have faith la.. just myself.. hehex...

i saw jeff yesterday.. okay.. my feeling was,"oh no!! he joining spelling bee also.. but i dont care, i wanna beat him.. hehex.. " sometimes we just need to have this kind of "right" attitude right?

i was happy as well.. because i could feel that God is once again more closer to me, and i am rising to another unknown level.. hehez... i cried for awhile during worship.. hehex..and not forgetting the drama... hahaz... yup.. it is like so touching k? and it is based on a true, real-life story lohz.. i really felt the very love of God.. it really makes me want to cherish all the people in my life, and strive to win souls using Jesus's way..
i want to cherish pui man jie, jess jie, my own jie, every single person in N161, mummy and daddy, uncles and auntie, lynette, friends in school and him more...the most important is God!!!! He is the one who created me, set me on solid ground showing me the love i can never get from anybody except He Himself!! Jesus not only never despise us even when we were sinners in the past.. He blessed us and even died on the cross for us... i now love God and Jesus even more than ever..


I LOVE YOU ABBA FATHER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASIA!! i miss jie and him once more.. hehex..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home