Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cheered up and geared up!!! =)

Today, i am much more happier already... because Zhi wei didn't come today... that's the happiest thing lahz!! then one of the koreans that came last week, added me on Msn.. i am like so excited and happy.. hmm.. i wondering who is she...? So excited!!! i retook my maths test as a whole class... and i really thank God!! because, when i had my first attempt, i failed until very badly lohz.. but my re-test, i scored like 14/20 marks lehx... i was like jumping up and down!! hehex... as for my chinese, when i first received my paper i scored 72, which is a A2? but then teacher actually tally the scores wrongly.. so ended up i scored 78 marks!! it is a A1.. i'm like rejoicing liao lohz.. hahaz.. my results improving le... but i still not very satisfied lehz.. i am going to aim for at least 80 marks and above.. hahaz...
oh ya.. and today i had a great time with jess jie.. she relly know how to make me enjoy and stuff!! thanks jie.. hahaz... and pui man ah jie never message me today..=( so sad..*sob sob* hope she will tomorrow ba.. hahaz.. and my FAMILY ARE BACK!! misery or relieve? i also not so sure myself.. hehex... better stop here le.. because SOMEONE WHO I DON'T FEEL LIKE MENTIONING WANNA USE THE COMPUTER... i think most people will know who i am refering to ba... okay...


enough of crapping le.. ciaoz..










~greentea was here~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home