Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

happy day or what??

I just finished bathing.. today was counted a great day before a silly mistake happened and causing my family to be so silent now... i went for dental appointment this afternoon, changed it to purple.. i realised after that, that it is a nice colour!! yup..
i dont feel like sharing the bad incident so let me fill in the good ones... yesterday he called me from Perth, i was happy and sort of touched as even though he and i knows that long-distance call are very expensive, but he stilll made the effort to do so... i complaint to him that december is a long time.. then he told me that he'll try to come back at june for a short period of time.. hope he can make it back..(i_~)_V

i saw Li yuan today, she is still so chio as before at J8.. i went there after my bracing hoping to see with i could find Lynn.. to maybe fellowship with her.. along with Grace Quek.. as she accompanied me to the dental appointment.. yup that's sweet of her too...

i love Pui man.. hehex... even though, jie you keep suaning me, but i still love you de worx.. hahaz...hope to spend all special occasions with you( as promised we made to each other) if you refuse my heart will break de worx.. love ya lots...





hope you can come back very very soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home