Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Previous Posts

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Monday, February 13, 2006

Considerate?? Dont think so!! ( blowing out all my complaints at one go!!)

I mean didnt everybody says that we should consider the feelings and respect others? didnt we told each other how much we must not be too harsh unless needed to? but why i dont see it in you? why do you always ask people to do things out of your very own convenient?! sometimes you might think people are able to accomplish simply everything.. yet u cant??!! so contradicting lohz.. for goodness sake... before u comment ppl are being self-centered , reflect on your self first can? wow.. made me so mad and fustrated for the past one week lohz...

CHRISTINA!!! You have been too much lohz... called me a bitchy, being bitchy and stuff.. wad abt urself??!! go dig up my past, so bo liao ar? wanna me let u go dig up my pri school or even pre-school de things ma??!! can u do more useful things than being so childish??

as i'm goin through all these stupid and fustrating things, i just simply wonder who really know wad situation i'm in now, i not trying to self pity lohz.. just that i find that this time i only can depend on God le.. cuz in my point of view, everyone are always so busy, who have the time to spend on the small, me?? except for my abba, father..

i'm willing to give up everything i own to exchange a bit more of u.. i know i'm unable to depend on Man on earth to feel the love when u gave ur only, begotten son for me, and saying, My child, i know all that u are goin through and i LOVE YOU... it touched my heart like never before i love u too!!





~being around to love HIM 4eva~ <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home