Jasmine here, call me Jas if you want! =) please leave a comment before you leave. but please do not scare me.

Tagboard


Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

What more to ask for?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Am i important or not?

hmm.. am i important or not??

anyway drop that matter lahz.. i today enjoyed myself in school.. amazingly.. i woke up like 6.15am because my panasonic de phone dropped on the floor and because it doesnt have its batt. cover.. the battery came out and landed nicely on the floor.. so it didnt ring.. only my nokia phone rang.. i still in my dreammland thinking i have a phone call.. hahaz... lame.. but yup.. that's me!! hehex....
today in school... was very interesting.. hmm.. my Chinese teacher going back to her hometown, Shanghai for good le.. wont be coming back to teach le.. hehex... because she wants to cherish her time being with her two old- aged parents... as she is their only child.. hehex.. today, alvin like have something amissed lidat... keep coming to bully me and lynette in a funny and cute way... for fun de.. during history lesson, i keep dozing off.. but i was about to have test after the first history period.. so that means i was suppose to pay full attention.. so i was like, i cant fall asleep... but i still did... haiz.. so in the end i told lynette to keep me awake.. so when i was about to doze off, she suddenly tapped my shoulder.. and i was like, hey! it works.. hahaz... lame but at least it was useful okay?? hehex... then off to chemistry lesson again.. but as usual, ms Loh couldn't really conduct the lesson because of the disruptive students, friends of mine... but never mind, i still love you all.. hahaz,,, then my day just ended lidat lohz.. fun lohz.. because today i didn't need to be grunching.. okay maybe have.. because when i took the cab to go home, that uncle like don't know the way lidat, went one whole big round lohz.. never even ask me careful before setting off.. haiz.. make me pay for $5.90 instead of the usual price of $3+ to $4..

haiz.. hehez.. anyway.. my papa actually left $100 with me when he left for cruise, i am still left with $60 over because i bought some books.. and he say that i can keep the rest.. hahaz.. yeppy... i'll be going to buy a new bag tomorrow(i hope) hehex.. k lahz.. i have been crapping alot today again...








*byebye*








*muacks*















~green tea have been here to crap (~,^)_v ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home